Saturday, January 22, 2011

The cellphone blog 1

The Cellphone Issue
Todays use of the cellphone is almost a necessity our society has made themselves a slave to technology. We depend on them so much for everyday use. From checking emails to texting and listening to music the cellphone does it all.
One thing we have forgotten is manners when using the cellphone in public. We have lost all common respect for other while using a cellphone. It makes us rude to the people in our surrounding area; I’d like to tell you about an incident in a restaurant that my wife and I were eating at. We hear this loud ring tone (some kind of hard core Rapp) the girl answers the phone, and was a bit loud; so she begins to argue and it gets loud, real loud and before you know it she gets up and starts to walk around and tell this guy off. “I don’t need to tell you that I learned this guy’s personal business in the first 5 minutes of the call” by now my wife has that I’d like to ring her neck look on her face. People in the restaurant have that OMG look on their face. Now this girl has just ruined are dinner, and the guy she was with at dinner, just walked out.
While we see good things with the cellphones users, we also see the bad. People have no manners when talking on the phone in public, I really don’t want to hear your conversations. There designated smoking areas in public (because it bothers non-smokers) right, well I think it’s time to have the designated cellphone use area in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment